Okay, so here is the picture my daughter drew today of her friend R (the large one) and R's little brother T. I'm not sure where her very good friend (who is somewhat of a slapstick comedian, which endears himself to Zoe) K is (he is the older brother of R & T), why he didn't make it into this picture, but she did draw a picture of him last night, so maybe that explains that.I particularly enjoy the zig-zag bodies, meaning something like, "there's a whole lot of something going on in there" as well as the long beautiful eyelashes on her friend. Also, it is very clear that T is the little brother (even though he is really not that much smaller than her friend in real life).
...
oh and while writing this post, Dan found this other drawing she was just working on

I asked Zoe who the people in this picture were... And there's K, right there! The other two are Zoe and R. It's obvious who's who, right? Obviously the two with the long beautiful eyelashes are Zoe and R, but K doesn't have eyelashes (though in reality he has quite long eyelashes). And that scribble at the end of K's arm? That's his transformer (I think she just made that up at the last minute when I asked her, because she did an awful lot of humming and hawing about it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment