Monday, March 17, 2008

Snow Day

Okay, so it wasn't really a snow day. I haven't experienced a real snow day in my adult life. In fact, I'm not sure if any of the snow days I lived through as a child were really snow days, but rather cold days. When it was too cold for the school buses to run, you didn't really have to go. That was about -65 with wind chill. They really made for just very boring days at home. If it was too cold to go to school, it was too cold to go to your friend's house.

Anyways, Dan and Zoe had some fun outside in the snow on Saturday. Here are some pictures I took from the living room window.

Zoe examining the medium


Creating the masterpiece


Critiquing the masterpiece


The masterpiece and its creators


"Daddy, there's snow on my hands... can I eat it?"


"Mmmmmmm"


"What are you doing, Daddy?"


Snow Angels



The fun ends: "Daddy, my bum is cold!"

No comments:

Post a Comment