Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dan was published

Hey everyone, Dan's blog entry: There are more important things than how you feel about penises or What I wish I had said to the girl on pride day was selected to be published in an online magazine called Wrecked for the Ordinary. It's pretty cool because I think my husband is a brilliant writer and that it's great for other people to experience his brilliance. He's also an amazing speaker, so if you like his writing, I'm sure you'll like his preaching/speaking even more. He's so modest with this stuff so I have to promote him because he's better than he lets on. Let me know in the comments if you need a great speaker or preacher for something and I'm pretty sure our schedule can accommodate.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's so great! I really liked that blog entry. Please pass on my congratulations and applause to Dan.

    ReplyDelete