So, this time I actually have a good reason for my recent hiatus from blogging. Our family went on a little vacation. I would have told you in advance, but this is a public blog and you never know who's out there looking for the 411 on you. Our house was robbed only a few months after moving to the city and even though it was (probably) just a couple down-and-out people looking for their next hit and they (likely) exchanged our stuff with a drug dealer a few blocks away, after they caught the bus there (yes, escape vehicle: city transit), I am still pretty cautious about leaking pertinent information like "we're going out of town for 10 days, house empty" on the world wide web.
As soon as I get my home in order, I will post the picture of Zoe in the dress I made her (ok, so it's a little late) and tell you about some of the highlights of the trip. Don't miss "The Visit to the Red Deer Emergency Room" (yes, Red Deer), "Happy Hour at the Grandparents'," "Spell-checking the Family Reunion," "Fluff Counts-How my Mom Won the Family Quilt" and "We're Not There Yet."
No comments:
Post a Comment