Friday, August 1, 2008

Dear 92nd Street Light:

Dear 92nd Street Light:

I understand we're developing quite the relationship since I stop by nearly every time I'm in the neighborhood. And since we live close by, you know I'm there a lot. I don't really even understand why you're there... I mean, there's hardly ever anyone trying to cross the busy street I'm driving on.

I think it's time to break it off, though. And no, it's not me, it's you. It's just too much. It's too nonsensical. It's getting ridiculous the amount of attention you pay to me. I'm tired of stopping there, no matter which direction I've come from. I'm tired of waiting only blocks from my home while no one comes from the other direction. Please stop it. I won't return your calls. I've blocked your email address and I've removed you from my Facebook friends.

Breaking up is the only thing to do,
A perturbed driver.

2 comments: