So, maybe some of you want to give me wild and wonderful gifts for Christmas. After all, I have been providing you with entertaining stories, pictures of my beloved children and creative projects in addition meal ideas for the last year (though sporadically). Still, sometimes it's just fun to put together a list of wonderful things, even if it is unlikely that one will ever receive them. (Clicking on the picture will take you to an online listing of each item... I hope)
Look at these sharp and beautiful cloth napkins that I found on Etsy. Aren't they great?
Look at these sharp and beautiful cloth napkins that I found on Etsy. Aren't they great?
I love Etsy. I could (and sometimes do, I confess) spend hours looking at the stuff on Etsy. So many wonderful creative people out there. Good stuff.The other day when I started my list, and went to look on Etsy, this listing had expired or something and I thought I lost it forever, but it seems to be back! Yay! I totally adore this fabulous apron.

Now, onto my own creative obsessions... this is a fabulous set of fancy knitting needles. Like anything, you can get the basic stuff you can get almost anywhere and it will do, but then you can get the professional stuff, the wonderful stuff, the stuff that you spoil yourself with... this is it for knitting (though I'm also dying to try bamboo needles). I quite like knitting with circulars and addi Turbos are really great. I also like just about anything with its own storage case. This is a set of circular needles with interchangeable tips. Sweet!

Then, here's the wish part of the wish list. A Digital SLR. This one comes in a kit at what I think to be a pretty good price, though I really don't know that much about DSLR cameras. I would love to take the kind of beautiful pictures that I see so many people posting on their blogs. Right now, I would love to take any pictures at all, as our 5 year old beloved digital camera is lost to us. Hubby and I are debating getting a decent (better specs than our old camera) regular point and shoot camera for a pretty resonable price, or put the money aside to buy this when we can afford it.

I really like all those gifts. A good digital camera really would be nice, especially with children I'm sure. It's easy to spend $1000 on one though, but probably worth it. I absolutely LOVE that apron too! I might have to check that site out. Can you believe Christmas is in 23 days?
ReplyDeletethe apron was very nice I cud use it when i bake
ReplyDelete