Okay, so I was a little slow with putting these up in my shop. I'm sure I've missed all the extra traffic that came my way as a result of the giveaway, but oh well, I'm not really in this for the big business side of things anyway. Besides, I took my stuff to a party I went to the other night (it was by request that I brought it; that's ok, right?) and sold a lot of it to friends who were there, so I didn't want to pay to list it on Etsy when I was just going to sell it to someone down the street.
But the rest of the key fobs are now listed for sale in
my Etsy shop. So go check it out. Here's a sample of some of the cute key fobs that are for sale...

The base of this one is an old pair of pants,
but the ribbon is new and super cute pink floral
with a fun springy design embroidered on the front.

I think this one is fresh, fun and kind of sporty.

This one is made of quilting cotton,
so it is more flexible and compact in your pocket.
No comments:
Post a Comment