I started a craft blog. Maybe you're thinking, "duh, isn't THIS a craft blog?" Well, I had sort of been putting everything here (which isn't much of anything a lot of the time) and then I decided that I wanted a different place to be the crafty me and the person me. It kind of goes agains the sub-title of this blog (for all the parts of my life), but oh well. For fun I put some analytics on my blog, so I can track what people are reading and what brings them here to my blog. Mostly for people that I don't know, who come through internet searches and stuff. My top searches are almost exclusively for my cakes. And the review of Death By Chocolate here in Edmonton. Anyway, it creeped me out a bit that people looking for cake ideas may have found stories about my daughter pooping on the potty, so I wanted a separate place for that. I also wanted to experiment with advertisements without messing with this blog, so hence the new one.
So far, no one has sent me any money for selling out and putting advertisements on my craft blog, but it's pretty likely that it's not very well visited. Lazy me only just got around to putting analytics on it today, so I have no idea what the traffic is like there. If you want to head on over and click around on some advertisements, you can do that. A friend of mine did a giveaway when she reached $10 in ad revenue on her blog...
Anyways, craft evangelist is where I get to be the crazy crafty me, where my fellow mommy friends can go to feel inadequate about themselves (... joking... you guys are so serious) and marvel at my skills (ha!). Well, not just that, it's also the perfect place to share the super awesome internet finds, mostly crafty, but sometimes otherwise cool. If I find a cool giveaway, I'll post it there. Or freebie patterns (because I'm so cheap, I have a really hard time paying for a pattern).
So stop on by, see what my crafty self has been making and sharing.




No comments:
Post a Comment