Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1

So, day one was pretty good. I've never been very successful at keeping a food journal, but maybe I can try to give you a summary of what I ate here and that might be helpful in the future.

Breakfast: protein smoothie (berries, bananas, protein powder, milk)
Morning snack: apple & cheese string
Lunch: tuna salad on romaine lettuce
Afternoon snack: recovery drink (pineapple, protein powder, ice & water)
Dinner: honey chile chicken, roasted sweet potato, coleslaw & fresh yellow peppers

I worked out in the afternoon when the baby went down for a nap. The older kids played Xbox Kinect and did some crafty stuff while I worked out in the other room with the DVD in the computer. Isaac woke up about 15 minutes before I was finished the main workout, so I had a hard time focussing during Ab Ripper X and I bailed within about 5 minutes of that workout.

I feel ok. Dan and I discussed it and Chest & Back is a good start back workout. We'll feel it tomorrow, but we can still walk up the stairs just fine. Wednesday after Plyometrics tomorrow will be difficult to climb the stairs. Still, it's not like I put back on the 30 lbs and lost all the fitness I gained last year, so I don't think we're going to be hurting quite as much as last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment