So, today is not over yet. I'm not even finished eating, but we're having guests over tonight so I may not get a chance to post later. If I post what I'm going to eat tonight, that will help me not eat anything else that I'm not planning to, right? We'll find out.
Today was supposed to be legs and back, but our DVD is too scratched for our computer to read. Boo, children who scratch DVDs. Boo, irresponsible parents who leave the DVDs where kids can scratch them. I didn't try it in the Xbox, though I did try the toothpaste method for repairing it: didn't work. Anyway, I did Kinect Adventures with Simon and we got our hearts pumping for a good half hour or so jumping and squatting and the like. It's no P90X, but it's more than sitting on the couch.
Diet has been decent today, lower calorie (probably) which is good since I didn't get the P90X workout done.
What I Ate Today
Breakfast: black coffee, 3 egg scramble with cheese & herbs
Snack: mandarin orange & a cheese string (I'm a creature of habit)
Lunch: homemade vegetable soup
Snack: apple, cashews
Dinner: homemade thin crust cheese pizza
Evening snack: ... hmmm... I suppose I should think about this. We'll probably have some tea and maybe I'll make some black bean brownies. They're quick and easy and pretty nutritious.
Now for the before pictures! Yay! I'm not super embarrassed of these before pictures since they're not my real before pictures like last year's. But they are before this round. I definitely see things that I want to improve: arms, back, belly. The light in my house is a little terrible for taking pictures, even during the day. It's especially bad in the winter. But this is still better than the lighting from last night.



No comments:
Post a Comment