Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2... The ache is ON!

Oh yeah, baby! Chest and Back yesterday: I really notice that when I do things like put on my coat. Or pick up the baby. It's not too bad, but I definitely feel it! Today was Plyometrics and Dan said he already hurt going up the stairs. Oh yeah.

So, what did I eat today?

Breakfast: a banana, 3 soft-boiled eggs, 1 slice whole wheat toast
Morning snack: mandarin orange, cheese string
Lunch: leftover Honey Chile Chicken, asparagus, cucumbers
Afternoon snack: almonds, cheese string, coconut yogurt
Dinner: Broiled Tilapia Parmesan (new recipe: yummy!), tossed salad with red wine vinaigrette
Post workout: Recovery drink, a few pistachios

I went grocery shopping this afternoon. It was 15% off Tuesday at Save On Foods. I "saved" $131!! There was frozen pork tenderloin for 2.99/lb! I bought three packages; it was 1/2 the price of the fresh stuff! Oh, we got a FREEzer! So yay! I can totally take advantage of sales now and freeze stuff! So our fridge is stuffed full of healthy food and we're ready to go! I have a month of suppers planned and put a lunch plan in place. Right now breakfasts toggle between smoothies and eggs.

I still have to take some "before" pictures; they were really encouraging last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment