Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9... Life happens

So, I guess I really need to get the Ten Minute Trainer videos we've been talking about because it's pretty easy to talk myself out of an hour and a half work out. I probably should have done a second workout yesterday after the kids were in bed, but I was feeling a little icky and wasted my evening on Pinterest instead (warning: that link is complete temptation, especially if you are crafty or  DIY-er... don't click on it. don't do it. But if you want an invite, just let me know ;)).

This afternoon while Isaac "napped" (which is code for whining in his crib while I ignored him for an almost reasonable amount of nap-time), Simon and I played some Kinect Adventures. It wasn't nearly as vigorous as yesterday and we weren't able to go for as long, since Simon lolly-gagged at cleaning up the toys on the floor and I tidied the mudroom while I waited for him to get moving on that like I asked him. It was a little of something, which is about all I'm going to get today since I'm joining the Community Chorus at King's; first rehearsal is tonight! Look for me singing second soprano!

So, What I Ate Today:
Breakfast: coffee, cheddar omelette (2 or 3 eggs, Dan?... thank you; it was yummy!)
Morning snack: brought it to work, forgot to eat it again
Lunch: Cobb Salad 1/2 piece garlic toast at Sawmill Restaurant
Afternoon snack: nothing (I guess that salad was pretty filling)
Dinner: Broiled chicken breast with salsa and a bit of cheddar cheese, mixed steamed veggies and boiled sweet potatoes.
Evening snack: ? I'm pretty full right now. Maybe I'll have a small piece of that 85% chocolate when I get home from choir. Speaking of which, I gotta go!

On a happy note, I'm down 5 lbs from my starting weight, which now means I only have 2 more lbs to lose to get back to where I left off last year, when I kinda fell off the wagon! Yay! Now will someone please tell my butt that? Some of my jeans are still a little tight. Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment